Our Mission Statement: Promote entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship to women in the NY/NJ Metro area. Our mission is to provide the tools for women to successfully own, operate and grow their business or grow within the corporate environment. By being the resource for businesses of all sizes, we empower women to invest financially, intellectually and emotionally in their community.
About Our FastTrac Programs
The FastTrac GrowthVenture program is designed for entrepreneurs who currently own companies and are looking for proven strategies and processes for healthy growth. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Carefully review and evaluate important aspects of their existing business.
• Explore next stage growth, future opportunities and exit strategies.
• Reshape the business for long-term profitability and improved performance.
• Discover the operational systems needed to support the growing business.
Listening to Your Business TM
The Listening to Your Business program is a four-hour workshop designed for entrepreneurs who currently own companies and want to step away from their business and determine growth strategies. The program will help these entrepreneurs:
• Examine your business with a strengths, weaknesses and opportunities
• Visualize your business three years from now.
• Formulate an internal planning process to establish interim goals and
• Identify resources to assist you in reaching business goals.